* Alliance Lounge Access Without A3 Gold Card?

Subscribe
Hey all

I've just qualified for *G on Aegean, and I'm flying around Asia on SQ. Problem is, SQ cant get their staff to print *G on their BPs as the systems haven't been updated (A3 has admitted that). And, they won't even send a confirmation letter. Thus, I plan to forge the letter.

In KUL, SIN and HKG, will the SQ and TG lounges scan your BP and letter? I'm worried A3 will find out about the letter, and accuse me of forgery or something.

P/s Both SQ and TG confrimed that the letter is enough, despite no *G on the BP.
Welcome to FT!,Kais767
Quote: ... Thus, I plan to forge the letter. ....
While this isn't a UA issue, the forging of materials does not feel like a great idea. You risk (although very unlikely) negative consequences.

Alternative suggestion -- print out your A3 account page showing your new status. Should work if a pretend letter would have worked and nothing that anyone could object to.
Quote: Welcome to FT!,Kais767While this isn't a UA issue, the forging of materials does not feel like a great idea. You risk (although very unlikely) negative consequences.

Alternative suggestion -- print out your A3 account page showing your new status. Should work if a pretend letter would have worked and nothing that anyone could object to.
I have found Asia to be odd. For two years in a row I haven't had my card in time for Asia travel. On one hand they want a physical card. On the other hand they get very flustered when a big group comes in, I usually just wait for a big group and just walk in behind them. If asked, I just say that I have already checked in earlier, never a problem.
Moving this to the Aegean Airlines forum.

FlyinHawaiian, Co-Moderator
United MileagePlus Forum
Print out your A3 account page as suggested by WineCountryUA

While this might not work in 100% of all cases, it worked for me to get access in MOST airports while I waited on my cards.

DO NOT FORGE/FAKE ANY LETTER! I'll have absolutely 0 sympathy for anyone getting catched doing so and smuggling themselves into the lounge with a forged document. If you've access, print out your status, it shows at which date your status got updated, and if that's within 8 weeks or so, you should be able to reason your way in.. (and, of course, if it's longer and you lost your card, you might also try this - don't fake any documents!)