Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

'Normal' time for miles to post into Miles and Bonus account

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 4, 2013, 8:59 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NWIFlyer
Brief summary of posting times.

Airlines
  • Adria Airways: 5 days.
  • Aegean Airlines: 0 - 4 days (if upgrade voucher used, 0-17 days).
  • Air Canada: 2 - 5 days.
  • Air China: 3 - 9 days.
  • Air India: 1 day.
  • Air New Zealand: 2 - 4 days.
  • All Nippon Airways: 1- 7 days.
  • Asiana Airlines: 5 days.
  • Austrian Airlines: 1 - 9 working days
  • Avianca (Brazil): 1 - 10 days
  • Brussels Airlines: 8 days
  • Copa: 2-3 days
  • Croatia Airlines: 2 days
  • egyptair 7 days
  • Ethiopian: 1 - 5 days
  • EVA Airways: 2 - 6 days
  • LOT Polish Airlines: 1 - 2 days
  • Lufthansa: 1 - 8 days.
  • Scandinavian Airlines: 2 - 7 days (normally 2 - 3 from hubs, longer from outstations).
  • Shenzhen Airlines: 3 days
  • Singapore Airlines: 3 - 6 days.
  • South African: 2 - 4 days
  • Swiss International Air Lines: 1 - 6 days.
  • TAP: 2 days
  • Thai Airways: 2 - 4 days.
  • Turkish Airlines: 3 - 5 days.
  • United: 2 - 7 days

Hotels
  • booking.com: 5 - 7 days after hotel check-out

On-board duty free shopping on A3 flights
  • Around 3 weeks

Greek Airport Duty-Free shops
  • 2-3 days

Heathrow Rewards
  • Around 22 days

Car Rental
  • hertz 2 weeks
Print Wikipost

'Normal' time for miles to post into Miles and Bonus account

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2017, 5:10 am

Thanks for clarifying this. Basically the only thing I lose till it's posted is the Gold Tier perks for the actual trip. Guess I can live with that. Sent them an Email anyway and let's see what they come up with tomorrow.

JohnnyT
Old Jun 11, 2017, 5:15 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
The automatic posting of upgraded flight segments is still hit&miss for me. About a quarter of them do not seem to post automatically. The others post after a few days.

The ones that don't post often require an email or call to M+B as the retro-claim tool does not work well on these.
Old Jun 11, 2017, 7:00 am

Programs: Miles&Bonus *G
Originally Posted by Xandrios
The automatic posting of upgraded flight segments is still hit&miss for me. About a quarter of them do not seem to post automatically. The others post after a few days.

The ones that don't post often require an email or call to M+B as the retro-claim tool does not work well on these.
But have you ever waited long enough to test this out? I purposely have this year, and it seems to be only a matter of time (like I said, 9-10 days max so far).
Old Jun 11, 2017, 7:20 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
Originally Posted by blackball
But have you ever waited long enough to test this out? I purposely have this year, and it seems to be only a matter of time (like I said, 9-10 days max so far).
Yes, pretty much every time. The web support team only allows retro-claiming after 14 days, so I have waited at least that long every time.
Old Jun 11, 2017, 9:05 am

Originally Posted by blackball
Decided to wait for at least one month (flight in early May). The miles posted automatically after 17 days.
Old Jun 11, 2017, 5:16 pm

Programs: AC35K, AS MVP, WS Gold, ITA EP, Marriott Plat, Hyatt-Explorist, IHG Diamond
I took a CA flight from HKG to PEK, see the miles within 3 days! So fast!
Old Jun 12, 2017, 7:06 am

Programs: A3 Gold, Flying Blue Silver
I just requalified with a return intl flight with TG.
Miles posted within 2 to 5 working days. Very efficient!
Now I am just waiting for my new A3 gold card.
Old Jun 27, 2017, 12:25 am

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
AC: 4 days (2 business days) to credit the flights to M&B.
Old Jun 29, 2017, 4:58 am

Had the following points:
  • Air Canada: more than 5 days I think
  • brussels airlines: 3 days
  • ANA: 2 days
Old Jul 31, 2017, 6:13 am

Programs: AC35K, AS MVP, WS Gold, ITA EP, Marriott Plat, Hyatt-Explorist, IHG Diamond
My A3 flight posted the next day after my flight. Still waiting for my miles from the Duty Free shop
Old Aug 1, 2017, 1:03 am

Programs: A3 *G
Originally Posted by Jma12
My A3 flight posted the next day after my flight. Still waiting for my miles from the Duty Free shop
Keep your receipt! Usually my miles post after about a week from the duty free shop. Once they didn't and A3 said there is nothing they can do - you need to send a copy of the receipt for a "retroclaim"
Old Aug 1, 2017, 9:28 am

Originally Posted by Knobbgb
Keep your receipt! Usually my miles post after about a week from the duty free shop. Once they didn't and A3 said there is nothing they can do - you need to send a copy of the receipt for a "retroclaim"
Ok! Thanks for that. The cashier was surprised when she saw my M+B card, I guess not many people are familiar with the program in Crete?
Old Aug 1, 2017, 11:18 am

Originally Posted by Jma12
Ok! Thanks for that. The cashier was surprised when she saw my M+B card, I guess not many people are familiar with the program in Crete?
Well, the bulk of the passengers out of Chania and Heraklion are either people flying on those cheap (ex charter) companies or Greeks. The former are usually not M+B members, the latter usually don't shop at the Duty Free shop. Thus, the "surprise".
Old Aug 1, 2017, 11:49 am

Programs: A3 *G
I've never bought anything at the Hellas Duty Free, other than Athens either.

And, of course, if your M&B number is in the booking, just showing your boarding pass is enough - you don't have to show the card. That's how I first found out about points from the shops - I had no idea until some suddenly arrived in my account.
Old Aug 27, 2017, 4:04 am

Originally Posted by Knobbgb
I've never bought anything at the Hellas Duty Free, other than Athens either.

And, of course, if your M&B number is in the booking, just showing your boarding pass is enough - you don't have to show the card. That's how I first found out about points from the shops - I had no idea until some suddenly arrived in my account.
It has been 1 month and the miles from duty free still haven't been credit to my M+B account. Called the CS and they said they can not manually input the miles, I find that hard to believe.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.