Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

A3 Miles&Bonus instead of LH Miles & More

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2012, 4:01 am
Original Poster

Hello,
I will travel to Japan at the next month with Lufthansa,
and i want to ask if it's better to use my miles&bonus instead
miles&more to get my Gold status faster, and how many miles I receive on Q class.

Thanks
Old Apr 14, 2012, 5:52 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Phrenetik
Hello,
miles&more to get my Gold status faster, and how many miles I receive on Q class.

Thanks
1. Check aegeanair.com to find out how many miles your flight will earn from the table.

2. It depends on how many miles you have in M&M, etc., and what award tickets you untimately want.
Old Apr 14, 2012, 6:44 am

Programs: FB Silver, BA Silver, BD Gold rememberer, IHG Diamond Royal Ambassador, Hilton and Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Phrenetik
Hello,

Thanks
You should get 100% miles, as you should with M&M. But if you're going for Gold in M&M, maybe you're already Frequent Traveler, in which case you should factor in your 25% elite bonus when flying with LH.

And ultimately compare your earnings with the amount needed for the award you're looking for.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.