Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Logging into A3 M&B on iPad

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2012, 2:11 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Logging into A3 M&B on iPad

When I open the M&B homepage on my iPad, it does not appear to allow me to enter my password in the password box next to where I enter my A3 FF number in the box in the upper right part of the page. The solution, which took me more than a day to discover, is to click and enter the password directly under the FF number, where a funny arrowhead appears. No amount of clicking on what seems to be the right box or hitting go after entering the FF number seems to do anything, while hitting login immediately gives an error message and an offer to reset the password by email after answering security questions.
Old Jan 10, 2012, 4:32 pm

Programs: BA, OZ, A3, VA, VS, DL, QF, former BD and others
I have the same issue on both iPad and iPhone. Would be nice if A3 could fix this.
Old Jan 10, 2012, 7:14 pm
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
When I open the M&B homepage on my iPad, it does not appear to allow me to enter my password in the password box next to where I enter my A3 FF number in the box in the upper right part of the page. The solution, which took me more than a day to discover, is to click and enter the password directly under the FF number, where a funny arrowhead appears. No amount of clicking on what seems to be the right box or hitting go after entering the FF number seems to do anything, while hitting login immediately gives an error message and an offer to reset the password by email after answering security questions.
The ipad renders the elements of the webpage slightly off, so the actual password field is not where it looks to be. That makes it hard to tap to get into editmode.
The easiest way to get there is to tap into the Member ID field, and write your number, then tap "next" on the ipad keyboard upper left side. The cursor will move to the right position. Voilŕ.

Originally Posted by wyvern
I have the same issue on both iPad and iPhone. ...
So then it would be nice if Apple could fix this, right?
Old Jan 11, 2012, 4:15 pm

Programs: BA, OZ, A3, VA, VS, DL, QF, former BD and others
Originally Posted by arahlen
So then it would be nice if Apple could fix this, right?
Old Jan 11, 2012, 6:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
OK, now I see next, but it does not seem to be on the keyboard. On my iPad, it appears on the stripe above the touch keypad.
Old Jun 9, 2012, 7:53 am

Programs: Seniors Bus Pass
Thanks folks, you have answered my problem - which I have been frustrated about for the last few weeks!

I have also learned about the "Next" key!!
Old Jun 9, 2012, 11:05 am

Programs: OZ*G, QF Gold
Maybe try their mobile site: mobile.aegeanair.com
Works perfectly well on my iPad! ^
Old Jun 10, 2012, 10:35 am

Programs: UA 1K, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Formerly Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by FlyingJoy
Maybe try their mobile site: mobile.aegeanair.com
Works perfectly well on my iPad! ^
This. Also works for the iPhone perfectly.
Old Jun 10, 2012, 2:23 pm

+1 The mobile site is great. Both on iPad and iPhone ^
Old Jun 10, 2012, 5:13 pm

Havent used the mobile website, but on the regular website (on an iPhone 4) click UNDER the number box. A cursor will show up where the password box is (not where it appears). Enter it there and it should work fine.
Old Jun 11, 2012, 9:51 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by yulred
Havent used the mobile website, but on the regular website (on an iPhone 4) click UNDER the number box. A cursor will show up where the password box is (not where it appears). Enter it there and it should work fine.
I think this is exactly the solution I described in my OP. For the record, this was using the regular Aegean website on an ipad.
Old Jun 11, 2012, 11:56 am

I think this is exactly the solution I described in my OP. For the record, this was using the regular Aegean website on an ipad.
This is certainly not a iPhone or iPad "problem". Exactly the same happens on one of my two MacBooks and on one of my two Mac desktops. The funny thing is that the symptoms started, in both cases, when the Macs were already "oldish", briefly before I replaced them with the two bug-less ones. Needless to say that after a few weeks I simply got used to the bug and I never complained.
Old Jun 11, 2012, 1:56 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by KLouis
This is certainly not a iPhone or iPad "problem". Exactly the same happens on one of my two MacBooks and on one of my two Mac desktops. The funny thing is that the symptoms started, in both cases, when the Macs were already "oldish", briefly before I replaced them with the two bug-less ones. Needless to say that after a few weeks I simply got used to the bug and I never complained.
I first reported this in January, when my ipad2 was about six months old.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.