Registration bonus down to 1,000 miles

Old Jan 3, 2013, 11:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist. Previously: A3-*G, LH-FTL
Registration bonus down to 1,000 miles

Since I'm about to lose my FTL status on LH, I registered today to M&B and sadly found out that the registration bonus is down to 1,000 miles.
Too bad I didn't register a few days ago.
Does anyone know when it went down to 1,000 miles?

Thanks!
Old Jan 3, 2013, 12:27 pm

Programs: Priority Club Platinum Ambassador, Club Carlson Gold
I think today or sometime on Wednesday
Old Jan 4, 2013, 6:36 am
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Platinum, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
Originally Posted by TLV guy
Since I'm about to lose my FTL status on LH, I registered today to M&B and sadly found out that the registration bonus is down to 1,000 miles.
Too bad I didn't register a few days ago.
Does anyone know when it went down to 1,000 miles?

Thanks!
As noted in the http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/aegea...000-miles.html thread, the promo ended 31 dec.

I am interested in how the bonus miles looks in your account. Do they have an expiration date? If so, how far away is it?
Old Jan 4, 2013, 8:01 am

Originally Posted by intuition

I am interested in how the bonus miles looks in your account. Do they have an expiration date? If so, how far away is it?

Looks like that. Expires 1 year after activity date, but it doesn't show that.
Old Jan 4, 2013, 8:08 am
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Platinum, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
Thanks, but I was interested to see if this also happens for the 1000 miles awarded in 2013. (the reason is that before this promo, they didn't expire. I am wondering if everything is back to "normal")

So anyone with a enrolment bonus of 2013 who can tell if there is an expiry date?
Old Jan 9, 2013, 11:29 am

Do pre-2013 enrollment bonus's not expire? Ie the 2k signup bonus from last year...?
Old Jan 9, 2013, 11:32 am
Moderator, Finnair

Originally Posted by flood
Do pre-2013 enrollment bonus's not expire? Ie the 2k signup bonus from last year...?
No, it expires. The original 1k bonus didn't.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.