Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

Is there any way to look at Aegean bookings online?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2010, 10:31 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, IC RA

I have an itinerary that includes two Aegean flights and I have a Aegean PNR. Are there any websites where I can pull up the Aegean piece to make sure everything is ok? The Aegean website doesn't make it obvious that it has this capability. Thanks!
Old Jun 26, 2010, 3:03 pm

Programs: QF LTG, LH (SEN*** till 02/26), AF, AA, AB-G†
Aegean changed to Amadeus quite recently:

1. Use checkmytrip.com to see your booking.

2. If it does not work:
You have booked under the old system. Your booking has been transformed to Amadeus. Just call and get the Amadeus booking code and use it under (1.)
Old Jun 30, 2010, 7:34 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, IC RA
Originally Posted by Tyrolean
Aegean changed to Amadeus quite recently:

1. Use checkmytrip.com to see your booking.

2. If it does not work:
You have booked under the old system. Your booking has been transformed to Amadeus. Just call and get the Amadeus booking code and use it under (1.)
^

Very helpful. This is exactly what happened. I have a 5 digit PNR from the old system that wasn't coming up on checkmytrip. I called Aegean and got the updated Amadeus PNR and it worked like a charm. Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.