Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

2014 FlyerTalk Awards: Le Club Accorhotels benefits nominations(MidEast/Asia/Ocnia)

View Poll Results: What is the best benefit of Le Club Accorhotels? PLEASE READ POST BELOW FIRST
Bonus Points
0%
Room Upgrades
18.75%
Early Check-In & Late Check-Out for Platinum members
18.75%
Access to Executive lounge for Platinum members
43.75%
transfer points to airline programmes
0%
Free WiFi for all members
6.25%
Elite benefits now available from economy to luxury hotels
12.50%
I nominate a different benefit see my post below (POST YOUR SUGGESTION BELOW)
0%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

2014 FlyerTalk Awards: Le Club Accorhotels benefits nominations(MidEast/Asia/Ocnia)

Old Dec 3, 2013, 3:25 pm
Former admin -- do not contact with site issues
Original Poster

This poll will determine which benefit for this rewards program will appear on the January ballot for the 2014 FlyerTalk Awards.

Please note that once you have cast a poll vote, it cannot be changed.

You may vote in any or all of the nominations polls across FlyerTalk. Simply navigate to your favorite programs forum and cast your vote. Links to all polls can be found here!

This poll will close December 17, 2013.

Official FlyerTalk Awards balloting begins January 14, 2014.

(View information about the Awards and last years results)

The 2014 FlyerTalk Awards are sponsored by:

Last edited by IBpark; Dec 3, 2013 at 4:19 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.