Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

2014 FlyerTalk Awards: Hyatt Gold Passport benefits nominations(MidEast/Asia/Oceania)

View Poll Results: What is the best benefit of Hyatt Gold Passport? PLEASE READ POST BELOW FIRST
Bonus Points
0%
Room Upgrades
23.08%
Early check-in/Late check-out
7.69%
Complimentary Internet
3.85%
Diamond Amenity
0%
Regency Club Access/Free Breakfast Benefit
61.54%
I nominate a different benefit – see my post below (POST YOUR SUGGESTION BELOW)
3.85%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

2014 FlyerTalk Awards: Hyatt Gold Passport benefits nominations(MidEast/Asia/Oceania)

Old Dec 3, 2013, 3:20 pm
Former admin -- do not contact with site issues
Original Poster

This poll will determine which benefit for this rewards program will appear on the January ballot for the 2014 FlyerTalk Awards.

Please note that once you have cast a poll vote, it cannot be changed.

You may vote in any or all of the nominations polls across FlyerTalk. Simply navigate to your favorite program’s forum and cast your vote. Links to all polls can be found here!

This poll will close December 17, 2013.

Official FlyerTalk Awards balloting begins January 14, 2014.

(View information about the Awards and last year’s results)

The 2014 FlyerTalk Awards are sponsored by:
Old Dec 8, 2013, 4:54 am
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
I would suspect many favour the Diamond Suite Upgrades as the most valuable benefit.
Old Dec 13, 2013, 7:09 am

Programs: IC Dia, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Gold, Star Alliance Gold, Emirates Gold, BA Gold
Thumbs up

I agree with the above and the 4 certificates are now a lot more valuable that 6000 points only gets you 1 night upgrade to a suite as apposed to 4 nights.

The great thing about diamond is the regency club access regardless of room booked on all stays. Simply brilliant

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.