Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air New Zealand | Air Points
Reload this Page >

2014 FlyerTalk Awards: Air New Zealand Airpoints benefits nominations

View Poll Results: What is the best benefit of Air New Zealand Airpoints? PLEASE READ POST BELOW FIRST
Banked Gold Elite year
25.00%
Recognition upgrades
25.00%
Lounge Access
29.17%
Fee Waiver
0%
355 day advance confirmation of standby upgrades
12.50%
Redeem AirPoints for any available seat (no award fare buckets)
8.33%
I nominate a different benefit see my post below (POST YOUR SUGGESTION BELOW)
0%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old Dec 2, 2013, 5:35 pm
Former admin -- do not contact with site issues
Original Poster

This poll will determine which benefit for this rewards program will appear on the January ballot for the 2014 FlyerTalk Awards.

Please note that once you have cast a poll vote, it cannot be changed.

You may vote in any or all of the nominations polls across FlyerTalk. Simply navigate to your favorite programs forum and cast your vote. Links to all polls can be found here!

This poll will close December 17, 2013.

Official FlyerTalk Awards balloting begins January 14, 2014.

(View information about the Awards and last years results)

The 2014 FlyerTalk Awards are sponsored by:
Old Dec 4, 2013, 2:25 am

Programs: NZ Gold, BA Gold, QF Silver, IHG Platinum Elite Ambassador, Accor Diamond
I'm intrigued, what are "bonus points"?

I recognise the other benefits, albeit NZ has changed terminology of complimentary upgrades to recognition upgrades, and standby upgrades are only available to Elites (and only confirmed if certain booking classes are available), but I've not heard of "bonus points".
Old Dec 4, 2013, 5:22 pm
No longer with Internet Brands

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
Originally Posted by libertyuk
I'm intrigued, what are "bonus points"?

I recognise the other benefits, albeit NZ has changed terminology of complimentary upgrades to recognition upgrades, and standby upgrades are only available to Elites (and only confirmed if certain booking classes are available), but I've not heard of "bonus points".
Removed and replaced with Banked Gold Elite year.
Old Dec 4, 2013, 8:20 pm

Programs: QF LTG, VASG, NZ*S, OZD, IHG SpireAMB, HHD
Disappointingly, I have already voted and wished I could now change my response to Banked Gold year (as it is by far the best benefit of the scheme, IMO). Having said that, as NZ are making it much harder to achieve banked years in the future, it may well be out of reach, so something I simply have to forget about. RUs used to be a terrific benefit, but they are so hard to get on the long-haul routes where they have value, that their utility has declined significantly.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.