Wiki Posts
Search

'Win a share of 3 million points' offer

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2017, 12:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Spire, Accor Gold
'Win a share of 3 million points' offer

A quick search does not indicate another thread for this offer.

Stay at any participating hotel across Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and the Islands of Tahiti to enter into the applicable draw to win one (1) monthly prize of a hotel stay at selected participating hotels, plus go into the draw to win one (1) grand prize of 200,000 Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points. There are 20 monthly prizes and 15 grand prizes.

Book between 23/05/2017 and 23/10/2017. Stay from 23/05/2017 to 23/10/2017.

https://secure.accorhotels.com/gb/le...romotion.shtml

Monthly Prizes (a one-night stay including breakfast for two at AccorHotels properties across the Pacific region)

The first twenty (20) Eligible Entries drawn in each monthly draw will be the monthly winners.

Draw 1 : 10 Jul 2017 (Stay : 23 May - 30 June 2017)
Draw 2 : 10 Aug 2017 (Stay : 1-31 July 2017)
Draw 3 : 11 Sep 2017 (Stay : 1-31 August 2017)
Draw 4 : 10 Oct 2017 (Stay : 1-30 September 2017)
Draw 5 : 08 Nov 2017 (Stay : 1-23 October 2017)

Grand Prizes (200,000 Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points)

The first fifteen (15) Eligible Entries drawn in the grand draw will be the grand prize winners.

Grand Draw : 10 Nov 2017 (Stay : 23 May 2017 - 23 October 2017)
Old Nov 13, 2017, 4:15 am

Programs: All Diamond
Originally Posted by Expat_852
A quick search does not indicate another thread for this offer.

Stay at any participating hotel across Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and the Islands of Tahiti to enter into the applicable draw to win one (1) monthly prize of a hotel stay at selected participating hotels, plus go into the draw to win one (1) grand prize of 200,000 Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points. There are 20 monthly prizes and 15 grand prizes.

Book between 23/05/2017 and 23/10/2017. Stay from 23/05/2017 to 23/10/2017.

https://secure.accorhotels.com/gb/le...romotion.shtml

Monthly Prizes (a one-night stay including breakfast for two at AccorHotels properties across the Pacific region)

The first twenty (20) Eligible Entries drawn in each monthly draw will be the monthly winners.

Draw 1 : 10 Jul 2017 (Stay : 23 May - 30 June 2017)
Draw 2 : 10 Aug 2017 (Stay : 1-31 July 2017)
Draw 3 : 11 Sep 2017 (Stay : 1-31 August 2017)
Draw 4 : 10 Oct 2017 (Stay : 1-30 September 2017)
Draw 5 : 08 Nov 2017 (Stay : 1-23 October 2017)

Grand Prizes (200,000 Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points)

The first fifteen (15) Eligible Entries drawn in the grand draw will be the grand prize winners.

Grand Draw : 10 Nov 2017 (Stay : 23 May 2017 - 23 October 2017)
Does anyone happen to know where I can find the results for this please as I have a vested interest !
Old Nov 13, 2017, 7:46 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sycokid
Does anyone happen to know where I can find the results for this please as I have a vested interest !
While the original link page states "This offer has expired" I have found the following T&C's page.

www.accorhotels.com/hotel-cms/th/leclub/hotels-offers/promotion-cgv-49688.htm

Under Section 6: Prize Winners it states:
12. Contact: The Promoter will contact the Prize Winners in writing within two (2) business days of each draw to confirm their eligibility under these terms and conditions and to confirm whether the Prize Winner wishes to claim their Prize. The names of the Grand Prize Winners will also be published in The Australian newspaper on 15 November 2017.
So need to check The Australian newspaper tomorrow, Wednesday, 15 November.

www.theaustralian.com.au
sycokid likes this.
Old Nov 14, 2017, 12:51 am

While the original link page states "This offer has expired" I have found the following T&C's page.

www.accorhotels.com/hotel-cms/th/leclub/hotels-offers/promotion-cgv-49688.htm

Under Section 6: Prize Winners it states:
12. Contact: The Promoter will contact the Prize Winners in writing within two (2) business days of each draw to confirm their eligibility under these terms and conditions and to confirm whether the Prize Winner wishes to claim their Prize. The names of the Grand Prize Winners will also be published in The Australian newspaper on 15 November 2017.
So need to check The Australian newspaper tomorrow, Wednesday, 15 November.

www.theaustralian.com.au
Thanks very much for the info mate much appreciated. Not received an email yet so can only live in hope
Old Nov 14, 2017, 9:00 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Thanks very much for the info mate much appreciated. Not received an email yet so can only live in hope
SO? How did it go?
Old Nov 14, 2017, 11:13 pm

Originally Posted by gilbertaue
SO? How did it go?
Got a message from the Mrs saying she had checked the Australian this morning and low and behold "no announcements in the edition regarding this promotion"
Just about on par I guess with what one might expect from the " Accor Group " Not only would I have been startled if there had been an announcement in the newspaper I would be amazed if they have actually remembered to do the draw !!......so still twiddling thumbs in excitement !!
gilbertaue likes this.
Old Nov 14, 2017, 11:44 pm
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
I wish you much good fortune and luck - may the Accor gods shine brightly on you
sycokid likes this.
Old Nov 15, 2017, 1:49 am

Originally Posted by gilbertaue
I wish you much good fortune and luck - may the Accor gods shine brightly on you
Thank you kind sir I shall update whenever news is forthcoming win,lose or draw !
Old Nov 15, 2017, 10:18 pm
Original Poster

Thank you kind sir I shall update whenever news is forthcoming win,lose or draw !
In the meantime, try for the next big win... www.flyertalk.com/forum/accorhotels-le-club-accorhotels/1877435-win-your-2018-holidays-resort-style.html

Bigger jackpot (15 million points vs 3 million), but smaller Grand Prize (150,000 points vs 200,000) means better odds (100 winners vs 15).

And this one will list the winners on a dedicated web-page as opposed to in a newspaper.

Restriction(s): Must reside in Asia Pacific. Must book before 23 November.
Old Nov 16, 2017, 1:58 am

Thumbs up

Well today she found this snippet in The Australian complete with an apology (surprise,surprise ) for the printing delay. Maybe I will have some luck tomorrow !! Hopefully someone on here may have some luck with this Wintervention promotion
Old Nov 17, 2017, 1:51 am
Original Poster

Well today she found this snippet in The Australian complete with an apology (surprise,surprise ) for the printing delay. Maybe I will have some luck tomorrow !! Hopefully someone on here may have some luck with this Wintervention promotion
Thought it was 15 Grand Prize winners, but that appears to be a list of 22 names !!

And if your name is not on the list, remember to check in the paper again in 3.5mths...

13. Claim of Prize: If a Prize Winner wishes to claim their Prize, the Prize Winner must confirm this fact and their eligibility to win under these terms and conditions within 3 months of the applicable draw. If a Prize Winner fails to do so by the deadline, the Prize Winner will be deemed to have forfeited their Prize.

14. Redraws: Subject to applicable law, in the event that a Prize remains unclaimed, the Promoter will conduct further draws, following the same procedure and format as set out under the Section 4 above. The redraws will take place at the same time and location as the original draws 3.5 months after the date of the original draw, with any Grand prize redraw taking place on 23 February 2018, if required.

15. Redraw Winners: The Prize Winner/s from the redraw/s will be notified in writing within 2 business days of the draw, and any Grand prize winners will also have their names published in The Australian newspaper on 28 February 2018. In the event that a redrawn Prize Winner is not eligible, the Promoter will conduct a redraw until the Prize is awarded (subject to any further regulatory directions).
Old Nov 17, 2017, 2:32 am

Thought it was 15 Grand Prize winners, but that appears to be a list of 22 names !!

And if your name is not on the list, remember to check in the paper again in 3.5mths...
Yeah that snippet was for the Wintervention promotional prize of 50,000 points .....still not found anything on the 15 x 200,000 points one as yet. Gonna cost a fortune to keep buying The Australian everyday lol ! Perhaps Amy the Accor Concierge could assist with my quest of finding out the list of winners. Someone somewhere must know surely ??

Last edited by sycokid; Nov 17, 2017 at 2:47 am
Old Nov 26, 2017, 3:05 am

Just a quick update. I reached out to a man called Bryn Thomas who was originally behind the email informing me that I had won a free night . He returned my email promptly with info that I had not won a major prize :-( .As I said to him it is better knowing that I hadn't won than not knowing anything at all :-) He also apologized for the delay in publishing the results but this was out of his control as not all winners had accepted their prizes.Quite why someone wouldn't accept the prize is somewhat bewildering to me anyways. By the way all those that did win have indeed been notified !
Old Nov 27, 2017, 2:08 am
Original Poster

Just a quick update. I reached out to a man called Bryn Thomas who was originally behind the email informing me that I had won a free night . He returned my email promptly with info that I had not won a major prize :-( .As I said to him it is better knowing that I hadn't won than not knowing anything at all :-) He also apologized for the delay in publishing the results but this was out of his control as not all winners had accepted their prizes.Quite why someone wouldn't accept the prize is somewhat bewildering to me anyways. By the way all those that did win have indeed been notified !
Not sure what publishing the results has to do with winners accepting their prize. Some may (for some strange unknown reason) be actively checking the newspaper to find out if they a winner and not bothered checking their email.

But remember, all those prizes that are not claimed now could turn in to good news for you in February, when they do the Grand Prize redraw.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.