Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earning points with Fairmont

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2017, 11:32 pm
Original Poster

Earning points with Fairmont

I have an upcoming stay at a Fairmont in August. Is there any word on when/if we will be able to earn with them finally? If not, does anyone think it would be worth enrolling with their programme in case of a match/conversion in the future?
Old Apr 29, 2017, 12:18 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by NathanM
I have an upcoming stay at a Fairmont in August. Is there any word on when/if we will be able to earn with them finally? If not, does anyone think it would be worth enrolling with their programme in case of a match/conversion in the future?
No word yet.
Old Apr 29, 2017, 8:39 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
I hope so too, just wait and see. The delay is making the fairmont member crowd happy with their status match and still not needing to rough it up with accor elite members in their beloved hotels. They would be more than happy to see this go on and on.
Old Apr 29, 2017, 9:59 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by tris06
I hope so too, just wait and see. The delay is making the fairmont member crowd happy with their status match and still not needing to rough it up with accor elite members in their beloved hotels. They would be more than happy to see this go on and on.
Quelle horreur.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.