New offer : 3 stays 6000 points

Old Apr 25, 2017, 7:01 am
Suspended

Programs: HHonors Diamond, AA EXP
Whats the deal with the 2 night minimums? I would be much more inclined just for stays without any minimums!
Old Apr 25, 2017, 9:00 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
I agree with wkndtraveler as I said about the last promotion I wont really care to snap all these points up.

I really am waiting for a super sale hopefully by the end of May or early June. I did sign up for this offer. If either I need to book a Sebel (often is excluded from super sales promotions especially if it includes breakfast) which I may be staying at one mid June.

Or the super sale falls within the points promotion period (Very unlikely I know). Then hey why not pick up the additional points. I wont be spending any of these points in the near future to make sure I earn enough status points for next year plat.
Old Apr 25, 2017, 11:52 am
Accor Contributor Badge

I was just planning last week to book my summer holidays. Glad I didn't proceed yet!
Old Apr 25, 2017, 11:54 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by ashkale
Whats the deal with the 2 night minimums? I would be much more inclined just for stays without any minimums!
They do it to counter matress runs. The total value of this offer is 120 euro. There are some Ibis (red) hotels out there that charge less per night.
Old Apr 25, 2017, 7:07 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, DL SM/MM, AA Gold, HH Dia, PC Plat, ALL Gold, MR Gold
Originally Posted by tris06
I really am waiting for a super sale hopefully by the end of May or early June. I did sign up for this offer.
If history is to repeat itself, the next super sale will be offered soon (1-2 weeks) after the end date for bookings (23 May) to take advantage of this points offer. Given that super sales are typically only a small additional discount to other promotions (such as 25-30% off 3+ day stays), I'm going to try to take advantage of this offer.
Old Apr 25, 2017, 10:34 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

I have to admit you have a point. If I am going to
be close to qualifying it might be better than waiting around for the super sales.

If i find a 30% discount during this time I might just book away to bank the points. How do the vouchers work? As I don't plan on using the points for myself. If I give the vouchers to my parents for example who are gold members and they already had to pre-pay before online how can they use the vouchers? Would they refund the money back by credit card? Sorry a bit off topic I know.
Old Apr 25, 2017, 11:55 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
If I give the vouchers to my parents for example who are gold members and they already had to pre-pay before online how can they use the vouchers? Would they refund the money back by credit card? Sorry a bit off topic I know.
No. This would be a case of bad luck. You can only use the vouchers for spent which you need to pay for during checkout (or of course to book an upcoming stay).

So if your parents plan to use a spa / meals in the restaurant, they can then charge it to the room and use the voucher to pay for that.
Old Apr 26, 2017, 12:37 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Well my parents have not yet booked the hotel but were planning to do it tonight. This is for the Pullman hotel in Melbourne near AAMI stadium to watch the Brisbane roar game. Sounds like then they might be able to do it.
Old Apr 26, 2017, 1:55 am
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Well my parents have not yet booked the hotel but were planning to do it tonight. This is for the Pullman hotel in Melbourne near AAMI stadium to watch the Brisbane roar game. Sounds like then they might be able to do it.
Why don't you book the hotel for them and then simply let the hotel know your parents will be checking in - if it's a prepaid rate. Use your points while booking and it should be sorted. I have done that quite frequently. Just let your parents know not to expect LCAH benefits in case you hold status.

If there is no difference to a "pay at hotel" rate, then just pass your parents the vouchers.
Old Apr 26, 2017, 6:17 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

I might do that then. Thanks for the advice.
Old Sep 18, 2017, 12:49 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
The more you stay, the more you earn is back

Le Club AccorHotels is to launch their promotion for up to 6,000 bonus points requiting three stays.

The offer is valid for consumed stays between October 3 December 31, 2017, that are booked September 19 October 22.

- Stay 1: 500 bonus points
- Stay 2: 2,500 bonus points (3,000 bonus points)
- Stay 3: 3,000 bonus points (6,000 bonus points)

Your stay must be minimum of two nights to be eligible for the bonus

https://www.accorhotels.com/promotio...tml?xtor=AL-40
Old Sep 21, 2017, 3:56 am

i got the ALL CAPS message

"YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO BENEFIT FROM THIS OFFER. DISCOVER ALL OUR OFFERS TO EARN POINTS."
Old Sep 22, 2017, 3:02 am

Programs: Accor Plat
Will a stay December 29th - January 1st count for this offer ? or should I check out on December 31st ?

Thanks
Old Sep 22, 2017, 10:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by DK1968
Will a stay December 29th - January 1st count for this offer ? or should I check out on December 31st ?

Thanks
you need to check-out on 31/12 if you want the stay to be eligible (providing you are still staying at least 2 nights of course).
Old Sep 23, 2017, 1:50 am

Programs: IHG Spire, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by Goldorak
you need to check-out on 31/12 if you want the stay to be eligible (providing you are still staying at least 2 nights of course).
Agreed. T&C state:
3. The offer is only valid once per member for three stays each of two nights or more, completed during the validity period. Stays must be booked between 19/09/2017 and 22/10/2017 and completed between 03/10/2017 and 31/12/2017 in a Le Club AccorHotels participating hotel...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.