Old Jan 12, 2017, 12:51 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: jbeckett
Past sales dates:

October 2015: For stays November 2015 to April 2016 (Super Sale)
June 13 – 24 2016: For Stays July 8 – October 30, 2016 (Super Sale)
October 10 - 21 2016: (Super Sale)
Nov 11-13: (Festival sale)
Jan 10 to 19 2017: (Private Sale)
Feb 20-26 2017: (Asia Private Sale)
May-29 to 9-June 2017: (Super sale 30% + bfast): stays 7 July - 30 November 2017
5 to 14 Sep 2017: (Private sale up to 40%): stay 24th Sep 2017 to 30th Apr 2018
13-23 Nov 2017 : Asia private sale up to 30% off
14-23 Nov 2017: (Private Sale): stays from 1 December 2017 to 30 November 2018
16-25 Jan 2018: (Private Sale)
Apr 24 to May 3, 2018: Private Sale (up to 40% off) https://www.accorhotels.com/promotio...index.en.shtml
Print Wikipost

Next big/private sales

Old Mar 8, 2017, 3:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by TomMM
I am looking at booking a 3 night stay in Instanbul for next month. Last week when I was searching for hotels on the Accor website I noticed the Swissotel. Tonight the Swissotel didn't show up on the Accor website so I searched directly on the Swissotel site and found to my amazement the 3 Equals 2 offer.
don't forget that LCAH is not accepted at Swisshotel, so you won't earn LCAH points and will enjoy no benefits if you have a status in the program.
Old Apr 14, 2017, 4:20 pm

private sale for summer?

When to expect the super or private sale for this summer? (specifically, July stays in France, and June stays in Japan). Thanks.
Old Apr 14, 2017, 7:30 pm

Wondering when is the worldwide sale? Anything for April?
Old Apr 14, 2017, 7:30 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
Usually May is the month they offer a points promotion and then a super sales rate in late May or early June. That has been the experience for the past few years.

We just booked last night our stay at the Pulmman Zhuhai for 1st of May as we didn't expect anything to come that we could benefit from.

I would say any bookings before the 20th of May you would be best booking on any current discounted offer they have.
Old Apr 15, 2017, 2:52 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Last year "Easter" worldwide private sales were between 19 April and 28 April. The stay dates and required stay length were market dependent.
Old Apr 15, 2017, 1:06 pm

Originally Posted by tris06
Usually May is the month they offer a points promotion and then a super sales rate in late May or early June. That has been the experience for the past few years.

We just booked last night our stay at the Pulmman Zhuhai for 1st of May as we didn't expect anything to come that we could benefit from.

I would say any bookings before the 20th of May you would be best booking on any current discounted offer they have.
Originally Posted by nrouxel
Last year "Easter" worldwide private sales were between 19 April and 28 April. The stay dates and required stay length were market dependent.
Thanks for the data points and advice. I'll wait till late April and/or late May.

Incidentally and curiously, a particular property in France for July stay had its own private sales (only about 10% off), but that only lasted for about a week before it expired. It seems that there may be ongoing private sales that come and go within a week or so, which only apply to selected properties (instead of global or region-wide promotions). Has anyone else come across that as well?
Old Apr 15, 2017, 1:38 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
You can fin weekly sales here : http://www.accorhotels.com/fr/france...ls/index.shtml
Old May 5, 2017, 11:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Not exactly a real big/private sale, but I received this e-mail yesterday. There is no specific conditions or dates specified.
I have looked at many countries (Europe), cities, hotels for a weekend late june/early july, and this -40% (or even less) is nowhere to be seen. Likely can be found only for booking at "Novotel in-the-middle-of-nowhere, industrial zone West"

On a satellite note, looking around for this search, I have been quite astonished by the rates I have seen. Whatever the country (France, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Austria, Spain), you have to spend 250-300 Euros/night for Pullman/MGallery. Sofitel is often even more expensive. In Amsterdam, even some Ibis styles and Mercure are at 200-250 E/night And when you find something more acceptable in price, it looks a dump or "to-be-renovated" hotel with average reviews.

Am I the only one to see this worrying trend ? OK I know this is the summer and price goes up, but in my search, there were coastal cities which can be very popular during summer, but also cities like Munich, Vienna for which I fail to see why it goes so much up
Attached Images  
Old May 5, 2017, 7:34 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Simple reason: they are setting the rates accordingly for the incoming FPC status matched members.
Old May 6, 2017, 12:51 am
Suspended

Programs: Accor, IHG, LH, BAEC, DB
Originally Posted by Goldorak
I have been quite astonished by the rates I have seen. Whatever the country (France, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Austria, Spain), you have to spend 250-300 Euros/night for Pullman/MGallery. Sofitel is often even more expensive.
Am I the only one to see this worrying trend ?
One weekend doesn't constitute a "trend". And it's not clear you have looked at the prices of non-Accor hotels for that weekend.
Old May 6, 2017, 3:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by fppmongo
One weekend doesn't constitute a "trend". And it's not clear you have looked at the prices of non-Accor hotels for that weekend.
No I haven't looked at other hotel chains and I did look for other weekends early September as well (and it was the same). I know one or 2 weekends do not make a trend, but I booked enough rooms in my life, especially with Accor, at any period of the year to know what to expect somewhat.
I was just sharing this here and to know if other people have noticed that too. If not, this is certainly not a bad news.
Old May 21, 2017, 8:45 am

Programs: AY+ Plat, SK Gold, BT VIP, Radisson Premium, Accor Platinum
Looks like the next super sale is coming soon:
30% off (breakfast included), Accor Plus members get 10% extra off for stays in Asia-Pacific.

Booking 1-9. June for stays 7th July – 30th November 2017 (may vary).

Offer should be available later here http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/promot...tml?xtor=AL-40
Old May 22, 2017, 10:56 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by aapee
Looks like the next super sale is coming soon:
30% off (breakfast included), Accor Plus members get 10% extra off for stays in Asia-Pacific.

Booking 1-9. June for stays 7th July – 30th November 2017 (may vary).

Offer should be available later here http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/promot...tml?xtor=AL-40
Wow ! 30% is nothing amazing... Usually its 40% especially for Asia Pacific and on the rare occasion it can be 50% off. Again breakfast no biggie in Asia but outside it is very helpful (especially in Europe).
Old May 25, 2017, 11:42 pm
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor Live Limitless, Accor Plus, World Of Hyatt
Hi all,

Hotel super sale is coming out next week.

Booking period is from 29 May - 9 June. (Exclusive period for Accor Plus is from 29 May to 31 May) *Usually they start on the Tuesday so this is abit different starting on a Monday

Stay period is from 7 July to 30 November (For Asia Pacific, dates might be different)

Accor Plus has up to 40% discount with Free Breakfast while normal Le CLub is 30% with Free Breakfast.
Old May 28, 2017, 9:45 am

Programs: AY+ Plat, SK Gold, BT VIP, Radisson Premium, Accor Platinum
The sale is on now. Not sure if all prices loaded yet. Didn't get quite as good pices as last year, but still managed to book my summer vacation stays way cheaper than they were before the sale.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.