Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

ANOTHER ACCOR PRIVATE SALE (BOOK FROM 21 August - 28 August 2012)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2012, 6:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: KF Gold, QF Gold, MR Platinum, Accor Platinum, IHG Platinum

Yet another Accor Private Sale for various locations worldwide:

Asia (40% non Adv+; 50% Adv Plus)
http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotels...el-offer.shtml
France
http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotels...re-hotel.shtml
Benelux
Pacific (Australia, Fiji & NZ)

See terms & conditions on each specific promotions for restrictions and rules
Old Aug 20, 2012, 10:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Angry

Originally Posted by virtualaris
Yet another Accor Private Sale for various locations worldwide:

Asia (40% non Adv+; 50% Adv Plus)
No Cambodia participating hotels
Old Aug 20, 2012, 11:35 pm

It's the same problem as last time. The 50% offer did not appear for Advantage plus members....
Old Aug 21, 2012, 1:23 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Goldorak
No Cambodia participating hotels
Yea, I understand why you are upset. There are only Sofitels in Cambodia; and Sofitel always not participating on the 50% offer.

Originally Posted by luv_flying
It's the same problem as last time. The 50% offer did not appear for Advantage plus members....
Weird..when I posted the link for the first time, I noticed that there are 50% offer for Adv+ members. However, when I checked it now...it's already gone
Old Aug 21, 2012, 2:03 am

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
No Hong Kong? Strange.
Old Aug 21, 2012, 1:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Yea, I understand why you are upset. There are only Sofitels in Cambodia; and Sofitel always not participating on the 50% offer.
Well, last year (in october or november) there was a Accor private sale like this one (but it was a -40% one) and Sofitel was part of it. And I booked this way in Sofitel Angkor and Sofitel Phnom Penh.
Old Aug 21, 2012, 8:19 pm

Programs: AAP Gold, *A Gold, Marriott Rewargds, Qantas FF, United Club
I've had the same issue. I tried to book some nights at the Sofitel in L.A., but the rates were the same, even if I entered my Advantage Plus number.

And there is no way the rates were discounted - they were fairly standard at $320 per night!

I go from being impressed with the Advantage Plus program to being infuriated by its inconsistency and constant "exceptions"
Old Aug 21, 2012, 11:36 pm

Programs: Accor Le Club Advantage Plus Platinum, Hilton HHonors Gold, SQ KrisFlyer Silver
Originally Posted by gibosity
I've had the same issue. I tried to book some nights at the Sofitel in L.A., but the rates were the same, even if I entered my Advantage Plus number.

And there is no way the rates were discounted - they were fairly standard at $320 per night!

I go from being impressed with the Advantage Plus program to being infuriated by its inconsistency and constant "exceptions"
Accor Advantage Plus is Asia-Pacific only.
Old Aug 22, 2012, 5:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: former Olympic Airways Gold (yeah - still proud of that!)
I got this offer in my inbox - private sale, plus a whole bunch of other offers listed in the email, including 50% off belgium and holland hotels.

Says available to le Club Accor members.

when I use the link, i get the sale offers. if i go in via the normal website i get nothing. Not even when searching for special offers and entering in my card (the private sale just doesn't appear).

I signed up a family member, and then used the sale page form my email, but entered in their (new) membership number. The engine took all the details and offered the 50% off.

Do you see any problems with this? Was the offer targeted to me only? It clearly says available to Le Accor members - which my family member now is according to their new profile.
Old Aug 23, 2012, 9:10 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by LHR/MEL/Europe FF
I got this offer in my inbox - private sale, plus a whole bunch of other offers listed in the email, including 50% off belgium and holland hotels.

Says available to le Club Accor members.

when I use the link, i get the sale offers. if i go in via the normal website i get nothing. Not even when searching for special offers and entering in my card (the private sale just doesn't appear).

I signed up a family member, and then used the sale page form my email, but entered in their (new) membership number. The engine took all the details and offered the 50% off.

Do you see any problems with this? Was the offer targeted to me only? It clearly says available to Le Accor members - which my family member now is according to their new profile.
Don't worry...it's available for all Le Accor members. As long as there's no other restrictions (i.e. specific promotions for Krisflyer members, Qantas, Friends and family, etc), you could book it! Have a nice trip
Old Aug 23, 2012, 1:29 pm

Programs: Accor Le Club
Thanks for the plug virtualaris! I have been able to grab the Mercure at nearly the price of the Ibis I had booked for an upcoming trip ^.
Old Aug 23, 2012, 3:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: former Olympic Airways Gold (yeah - still proud of that!)
Don't worry...it's available for all Le Accor members. As long as there's no other restrictions (i.e. specific promotions for Krisflyer members, Qantas, Friends and family, etc), you could book it! Have a nice trip
thanks ^

As airlib says - this was a good saving! We shaved USD120 off a night in Amsterdam!
Old Aug 28, 2012, 7:11 pm

Got a dilemma... Wanted to book a Novotel for 3 nights in downtown London for December... I was shopping around 6 pm EST, and click on book at 7:03... sale's over! Call to customer care did not help at all, now my stay is $200 extra.

What especially disappoints me is that they did not say what time it would be over, but all the prices changed back at I guess exactly 7 pm.

How often do they run these private sales? Can I expect another promo before December? Do I have any chance of getting this rate through their US 1-800 line? Their regular booking line staffed by people overseas who were as useless as they were clueless.

Thanks!

Last edited by lithdoc; Aug 28, 2012 at 7:46 pm
Old Aug 29, 2012, 3:38 am

The booking only applies for stay still end of Sep so you can not book it for your Dec stay anyway. Sometimes they have another crazy sales in Sep or Oct for Dec, so goodluck.
Old Aug 29, 2012, 10:43 am

This was good through the end of December, but the sale expired at 1900 EST... I guess I'll wait, I have little to lose at this point.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.