Wiki Posts
Search

Any sign up bonus?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2012, 1:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT MM, BA, UA, AC
Any sign up bonus?

Will be joining Le Club and wondering if there are any sign up bonuses or promotions.

Thanks.
Old Jun 27, 2012, 2:06 pm

Programs: Holder of six "persona non-grata" awards
Originally Posted by startpacking
Will be joining Le Club and wondering if there are any sign up bonuses or promotions.

Thanks.
Oh you poor misguided soul....most of us come here because it's the last choice or the lesser of two evils. This is one of the oddest hotel loyalty programs available...don't expect too much, and you won't be disappointed.

Welcome aboard.
Old Jun 27, 2012, 6:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT MM, BA, UA, AC
Originally Posted by fozziedoggie
Oh you poor misguided soul....most of us come here because it's the last choice or the lesser of two evils. This is one of the oddest hotel loyalty programs available...don't expect too much, and you won't be disappointed.

Welcome aboard.
Thank you, it's good to know what the program is like. The reason why I will sign up is to add some miles to my BA account, thats all. I'm not after points to redeem for free nights.
Old Jun 28, 2012, 12:41 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by startpacking
Thank you, it's good to know what the program is like.
There are different views on the value of the programme though
Old Jul 1, 2012, 4:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by fozziedoggie

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.