Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

MGallery Hotel de l'Opéra, Hanoi - anybody been yet?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2011, 4:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, A3 Gold, SPG Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Priority Pass

This is - I think - the newest Accor in Hanoi. Location is good, and the rates are good too at the moment. Anybody tried it?
Old Jul 3, 2011, 7:04 am
Original Poster

Well... I'll find out soon enough what it's like. And will report here... Looks good on the website, but there are apparently no reviews online yet.
Old Sep 2, 2011, 4:43 am
Original Poster

Well - it's a pretty good hotel, especially for the price. Quite like a Sofitel in feel, but definitely aiming to be 'boutique'. Of course, it's not the Metropole, but is comparable with the Hilton and the IC.

One gripe - the hotel is very new, and in fact is not entirely finished. I wasn't troubled by construction noise, which only happened during the day and away from where I was sleeping anyway, but it's worth noting that facilities such as the pool and gym do not yet exist. This wasn't conveyed on the Accor website, which is a big minus. Being a new hotel does have its advantages, though: the staff all made a special effort, and everything was spotlessly clean.

Great location near the Metropole, food was ok, bar ditto. Nice to have free wifi throughout...

The rooms are big, some with very big bathrooms, which are very well appointed with the usual Occitane products and a few extras.

Overall, I think the hotel is a decent option in Hanoi.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.