Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyde Bodrum (opening April 2024)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2024, 12:44 pm
Original Poster

Looks like a great property, adults only and all inclusive. Anyone who knows the area have an idea of what the private beach could be like?
Old Jan 17, 2024, 4:34 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Originally Posted by znsm
Welcome to ALL forum , for such cases there is a dedicated thread = new-hotel-openings-2024

Originally Posted by znsm
Looks like a great property, adults only and all inclusive. Anyone who knows the area have an idea of what the private beach could be like?
As a general rule , about new openings , unless its a brand new property , and i mean location was empty or no other hotel there before , you can check the location on googlemaps and see how beach look like , but thats very unlikely

If its a reconverion , which is what i suspected then find previous name of the hotel and search for reviews about the beach

In this case , my bet is on the Thor Luxury Hotel Villas Bodrum hotel , might expect minor improvements due to accor stepping in , but whatever customers said about the beach might still generally still apply under the new brand

Last edited by fifty_two; Jan 17, 2024 at 4:59 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.