Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

New Accor/Flying Blue promo - 30.000 FB Miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2015, 3:57 am
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Accor Plat, IHG Diamond

I just got an email from Flying Blue offering 30.000 Miles (converted from 60.000 LeClub points):

AccorHotels welcomes you back with up to 30,000 Award Miles
Watch your Award Miles add up with every stay at participating properties worldwide

Summer may be coming to an end but there’s still time to treat yourself to an enriching stay with AccorHotels. The more often you stay for business or leisure at top destinations, the more Award Miles you will earn.

This offer is available to Le Club AccorHotels members for all stays between 28 August and 15 October 2015 at participating brands including Sofitel, Pullman, Mercure, MGallery, Novotel, Suite Novotel, ibis Styles, Adagio and Adagio Access. Please note that you will earn up to 60,000 Le Club AccorHotels points that are automatically converted to Flying Blue Award Miles provided you select this option. Not yet a Le Club Accorhotels member? Sign up now and be sure to select Flying Blue as your preferred airline programme and enter your Flying Blue membership number to convert your points into Award Miles after your stay. Up to 30,000 Award Miles
Up to 30,000 Award Miles
Booking period: 28 August to 15 October 2015
Stay period: 28 August to 15 October 2015
Here is the link on the Flying Blue site, I can't get through to the accor site at the moment (site unavailable), the information that I found on a blog:
500 Award Miles from the 1st to the 5th stay
1,000 Award Miles from the 6th to the 10th stay
1,500 Award Miles from the 11th to the 15th stay
2,000 Award Miles from the 16th to the 20th stay
2,500 Award Miles from the 21st to the 22nd stays
Not a very interesting offer for me then as I have no interest for Flying Blue miles and don't plan on staying 22 times before the 15th of october!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.