Wiki Posts
Search

Your LeClub Accorhotels Activity

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6, 2015, 2:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: 1MM UA
Your LeClub Accorhotels Activity

This has probably been noted before, but in a very old thread.

For a long time, when I logged into my account, it mentioned in the upper right a stay I had from 2010. Now, when I click on the little blue circle, it highlights some points that I received back in 2009. It happens to be the oldest in the list that it has of "my activity". I would think that reasonable software would try to mention the newest activity.
Old Jul 6, 2015, 3:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by sosafan
This has probably been noted before, but in a very old thread.

For a long time, when I logged into my account, it mentioned in the upper right a stay I had from 2010. Now, when I click on the little blue circle, it highlights some points that I received back in 2009. It happens to be the oldest in the list that it has of "my activity". I would think that reasonable software would try to mention the newest activity.
I have that too (points earned at Sofitel Silom Bangkok ) and always wonder when it will disappear !
Old Jul 6, 2015, 3:44 pm
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
I used to get this for the last number of years:

I have never stayed at that hotel.

Today it changed to another hotel I DID stay at in 2008.
Old Jul 6, 2015, 3:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by starflyergold
I used to get this for the last number of years:

I have never stayed at that hotel.

Today it changed to another hotel I DID stay at in 2008.
Ha ha. In my case at least I stayed in the concerned hotel (and it's never changing)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.