Wiki Posts
Search

A|Club Meeting Planner

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2011, 9:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: KF Gold, QF Gold, MR Platinum, Accor Platinum, IHG Platinum
A|Club Meeting Planner

I think that A|Club Meeting Planner has been discussed on the FAQ but there is specific issue that I would like to emphasize so I created this new topic.

As you can see on the http://www.a-club.com/meetingplanners/advantages/
These are the advantages of meeting planners :
Your "A|Club Meeting Planners" Advantages
- Earn A|Club points with EVERY event: earning becomes so easy !
- Enjoy rewards and recognition with every meeting
- At any of our Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel and Mercure hotels worldwide
- 2€ = 1 A|Club point

However, when I clicked the A|Club Meeting Planner on the terms & conditions link on http://www.a-club.com/en/members/ind...promoDir=promo I found that there is additional participating hotel; which is all seasons and it mentioned twice on that page.

Your "A|Club Meeting Planners" Advantages
- Earn A|Club points with EVERY event: earning becomes so easy!
- Get rewards and recognition with every meeting
- At any of our Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Mercure and all seasons hotels worldwide
- €2 = 1 A|Club point

It's also mentioned on the T&C itself:
10. This offer is valid every day, for professional events held during the offer's validity period at one of the participating Accor hotels : Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Mercure or all seasons.

Perhaps any other FT members noticed this or experiencing meeting on all seasons? Because I created an event on all seasons this month based on this T&C (I would rely heavily on T&C rather than the one which is not mentioning all seasons since T&C is the rule of the game). However, the hotel said that only the personal expenses would be counted as A|Club points. Perhaps Dieu Anh could enlighten us on this matter, please ?
Old Dec 1, 2011, 11:37 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Hello Aris,
I will double check it and get back to you ASAP.
Best wishes,
Dieu Anh
Old Dec 7, 2011, 7:24 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Hello Aris,

Thanks a lot for your feedback, I confirm that A|Club Meeting Planners Advantages also apply for all seasons. Please note that the web team has corrected the text on http://www.a-club.com/meetingplanners/advantages/

I would like to draw your attention to the fact that A|Club Meeting Planners Advantages only apply to all seasons hotels (and ibis Styles) which are equipped with meeting rooms.

Best wishes.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 8:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: KF Gold, QF Gold, MR Platinum, Accor Platinum, IHG Platinum
You're welcome. I also forgot to inform you that my points have been added by All Seasons Yogyakarta team less than a week. I'm also glad that the web team has already made some corrections although perhaps it needs some minor corrections though on this link:
http://www.a-club.com/meetingplanners/advantages/

- At any of our Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Mercure, all seasons and ibis styles
hotels worldwide

Actually all seasons is the same brand with ibis styles, therefore it should be replaced "or" rather than using "and". Probably just mistypo
but the terms & conditions have been corrected perfectly (all seasons/ibis styles hotels worldwide)

Thanks Dieu !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.