Search

I'm confused

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 1998, 6:30 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Location: New York - DL Gold, AA Gold, AC Prestige, VS Silver
I'm confused

Catman hasn't passed 1000 while Rudi has gone way over the top (1020 at last count) - I though you two had a gentleman's agreement in this regard ??? Does this mean the untimely death of IDUR ??? <g>
Old Nov 6, 1998, 6:57 pm
Commander Catcop

Megamiles... as for me I don't care if I have the most postings or ranked 700. The fun is
getting tips and making friends.

If there was a gentleman's agreement, let me know Rudi. I don't mind if you are ahead of me in postings. REALLY. A cat doesn't lie!
CATMAN
Old Nov 8, 1998, 3:24 pm
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
my intention was to get that (1'000 entries) off the topic. and thanmade that mistake, not to change my identity on my second computer (at office) and passed ia anyway.

And to many emailings aksing/questioning/argueing about IDUR/RUDIetc. etc. made me ready to inkarnation as Rudi again.

Knowing CatMan as a gentleman, nad myself always trying to be one - I know that between us is no problem - and I hope now for anybody else neither.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.