Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Diners Club Referrals

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2003, 2:39 pm
Original Poster

Diners Club Referrals

Those of you unfamiliar with the benefits of Diners Club: 12000 miles (24000 DC points) over the course of your first year, 20% off select restaurants (a la iDine), 2 billing cycles by which to make your interest-free payment, etc etc. Anyway, seems I can get a bit of a bonus for referring new members, so if you're already in the market for joining up for Carte Blanche or regular Diners Club, please do consider using my sponsor code: LTACXXXPXAXBEKKI5159 when signing up at www.citibank.com/dinersus/mgm.

Thanks, and if you do sign up and need any favors in the future, please don't hesitate to ask!

--bc

(edited to correct URL reference)

[This message has been edited by bostonchef (edited 09-15-2003).]
Old Sep 15, 2003, 4:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
This is really sort of the wrong proposition, in the wrong forum...
Old Sep 15, 2003, 6:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
bostonchef, the Diners Club card is indeed a good one. It consistently wins Freddie Awards. And referrers can get nice hefty bonuses as well.

However, the MilesBuzz! forum is for
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Discussion of the latest frequent flyer program buzz...</font>
This is certainly a well traversed subject... and there is a Diners Club forum and there's also S.P.A.M. which is the home for referral bonuses and congas.

I'm going to close this thread here. You're welcome to post your request to have others use you as a referrer in either of those forums if you'd like.

Regards,
Gary
aka gleff
MilesBuzz and Delta moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.