Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

Anyone know about LTU or Condor Airlines?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 1999, 11:39 am
BSL
Original Poster

In October I will honeymooning in the Maldives and traveling via Germnay, LTU and Condor are my choices. I have not been aboard either airline, and would welcome comments. GOOD - BAD, FFP programs etc...
Old Mar 9, 1999, 2:21 pm
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
both are reputable (and technically on a high standard) VACATION (Charter) airlines.

Condor is a 100% LH airline (and you can get some minimal LH-miles&more miles if you book with them).

LTU has been bought about two months ago by SWISSAIR - but so far no inclusion into their (Qualiflyer) ff-program. Swissair became trough this acquisiton one of the three major charter players in Germany (the others are Condor and Hapag-LLoyd).

Make your choice looking on the specific package value they offer - and forget about any ff-program!

[This message has been edited by Rudi (edited 03-09-99).]
Old Mar 9, 1999, 4:25 pm
Original Member

Condor appeared to give 50% of miles into LH miles and more. that's about all I know.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.