The REAL Ozstamps

Old Nov 23, 2000, 8:32 am
Original Poster

The REAL Ozstamps

I deleted my inappropriate message.

[This message has been edited by wonderland60069 (edited 12-14-2000).]
Old Nov 23, 2000, 9:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM-3MM United Gold-MM Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hertz President's Circle
Wow, e-mail psychoanalysis. I'm impressed!

Seriously, couldn't personal feuds be handled privately?

Bruce
Old Nov 23, 2000, 9:49 am
Original Member

Well, posting anew to these threads only keeps them going. And since some of our posters don't have e-mails, they battle it out this way. So let's just not post to these everyone.
Old Nov 23, 2000, 12:18 pm

Programs: UA Million Miler (mostly earned on CO)
Wonderland: You remind me of another crusty guy, also retired, also deceased, also living in or near 60069. N., is that you?
Old Nov 23, 2000, 12:56 pm

FTers' : It is time to just ignore some useless posters.
If no postives contributions are made ... hey ,.....just bam .
Happy Thanksgiving to all FTers'
Old Nov 23, 2000, 3:21 pm
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

The real...whoever?

Don't we ALL have some "bad" days?!

C'mon, "TALK TRAVEL" please!
Old Nov 23, 2000, 3:21 pm
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Oops, dup! Sorry! Yet it bears repeating!

C'mon, kindly "TALK TRAVEL" please!

[This message has been edited by doc (edited 11-25-2000).]
Old Nov 24, 2000, 11:45 pm
Original Member

Programs: QF Platypus UA PE MM HH Diamond
Dear Alice ...[there must be one hidden somewhere in Wonderland]
Pleeese be careful not to encourage negative national caricatures. I know some of the nicest, most thoughtful and helpful people in the world are Americans, and some do not have any of those traits.
We Australians have amongst us those who are grasping for anything and everything, but lots of others who really do believe in a fair go.
Hopefully that attitude of 'a fair go' will continue to be the ethos of this board. I have seen and witnessed real generosity of spirit, which brings out the best in everyone.
Long may we continue that-a-way
Koala
Old Nov 29, 2000, 9:35 am
Suspended

Programs: British Airways Gold (oneWorld Emerald), Starwood Preferred Guest Platinum
Originally posted by wonderland60069:
Finally! The last post of the wonderland!

Of course I am another FT user.
Of course I did not post an e-mail address.

I only did this to get you to reveal your true self. All this nicey-nicey about the new "Ozstamps"... bulls**t.

You are a mean, bitter person and I want to make sure others realize that. Just look how he turned on Randy and the FT staff for no reason!

No matter how nice you try to be, I will be waiting in the wings with other "personalities" to smoke you out.

Have a happy Thanksgiving, or whatever holiday is celebrated in OZ.

What kind of loser-thing is this? This board is about flying - anything else is off-topic. Especially hate mails of such a childish nature...

------------------
Goldlust
Old Nov 29, 2000, 4:21 pm
In Memoriam

David (dgolds), close but no cigar. 60045
is close to 60069, a couple of miles, in fact, but this ain't Nathan in disguise. Nate never hides. You should know this, having talked with him in Seattle not too
many weeks ago.
Old Nov 29, 2000, 6:51 pm
Original Member

Programs: CO Gold, AA Gold, HH Diamond, IC Plat Ambassador
Sadly, the loudest mouth on the issue of false identities seems to have been a trolling a false identity all along.

Another wacky day in FT history...

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum50/HTML/003806.html

Old Nov 29, 2000, 7:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold
What nonsense. You have make more retirements from these boards then Dame Nellie Melba onefreeman. When you start contributing something USEFUL to other Frequent Flyers via some free miles or promotions or just helpful advice, possibly your bitterness over my exchanges with you will be judged on THAT basis. Just because you have been on FT a long time, and have met many FT'ers in that time, does not mean you actually assist anyone in earning points or help them in their travels in recent months. This fact seems to have escaped you. You may have done once, but I suggest all here search your last 100 posts and see if I am right or wrong, and see for themselves the unhelpful tone of them in general. Then search the last 100 of mine and compare "usefullness". Side by side.

I am happy to stand by my record onefreeman of positive contributions to these boards that assist many.

Right now, you keep leaving the boards, announcing it - possibly seeking sympathy for doing it, and then pop up with this sort of nonsense that has nothing to do with flying or travel or points. Who on these boards do you feel that assists, other than your wounded ego? Might be time to retire again? Under the name onefreeman, anyway. But I am sure you will stay with us in some form or other.

Talk Travel please.

------------------
~ Glen ~
Old Nov 29, 2000, 8:04 pm
Original Member

Programs: CO Gold, AA Gold, HH Diamond, IC Plat Ambassador
You sure are a piece of work jane -- um ozzie --
Whomever sez:

You have make more retirements from these boards then Dame Nellie Melba
and...

Right now, you keep leaving the boards, announcing it - possibly seeking sympathy for doing it, and then pop up with this sort of nonsense that has nothing to do with flying or travel or points.
As far as I know (and it's much easier to keep track of one personna), I never announced retiring from FT. Perhaps someone else did? Not me. And for your information jane/ozzie/whomever, I have left FT once over the course of my 2 years and 3 months of being an active participant on these fora.

In other words -- and perhaps you need clear and precise words: you are either seriously uninformed or lying.

Your points regarding the usefulness of my posts is well taken. You are correct. But a more fair and accurate reading is that I was one of a handful of people who seemed (at the time) to take issue with your tendency (which continues) to neither correct obvious misinformation nor to (as a gentleman would but perhaps that leaves janejet out of this?) ever admit you are wrong. Your skills at deflection are quite clearly well-honed.

My own internal debate told me that my usefulness to FT was minimal -- that was one of the reasons I withdrew (unannounced -- see above).

ozzie, jane, etc (just "they" hereinafter) sez:

I am happy to stand by my record onefreeman of positive contributions to these boards that assist many.
Me too.

No one has stated herein that you don't make positive contributions. Absolutely you have.

That is not the issue.

The issue (again stated precisely):

Your credibility. The fact that you went out of your way to create a (detailed!) false personna intentionally to either butress you when beleagured and/or troll/flame at will.

All the while protesting and accusing and pointing fingers about others doing "the same thing". All the while calling on Randy to force people to disclose an email addy, flush out the vermin, etc., ad infinitum, ad naseum.

Lastly, "they" sez:

Who on these boards do you feel that assists, other than your wounded ego?
Hopefully I am assisting the entire FT community. That is my purpose.

And thank your for the concern about my ego. I wasn't aware of any damage but I will certainly check.

Shouldn't take long -- I have only one to check...

Old Nov 29, 2000, 8:38 pm
Original Member

Location: OMNI Award Winner, Recipient: Ol' Goal Personal Sootkase Tag Award. The Very Special Punki Authentic PiP Sootkase Tag, Pin, & T-Shirt. .........PRE-
arturo sea ossiestumps hav gerlfrend--janiejett--. wonfreeman es wonderful an knot vry free. wonfreeman es frend of arturo an arturo es knot wonfreeman es knot arturo.

butt ossiestumps, we awl kno yu bee janiejett. sew ossie, yu shud bery janiejett an git on wiff yur own enformitiv posties.

------------------
Loving, Caring, Honest, Intelligent, Empathetic, Creative, and Giving.
Old Nov 29, 2000, 9:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold
onefreeman. I agree there has been some demented behavior in this matter. But it has not been from me.

btw .. have you yet gone and checked your last 100 posts? You must have forgotten them? Many would, if if were them who typed them. As to other FT handles, as I said, these have been openly admitted to by those I mentioned, so do not see why you feel that is a big issue? You claim you have never said you left these boards? You did not record as "interests" - "not FT any more"? Oh well, those that search your last 100 posts will have a fun time then, to see who is "lying" as you so quaintly put it.

I think friendships formed on FT can be very fine things, and treasured. Some might regard that at as a primary role of FT, and that is their right. I am sure you have made some fine friendships, and that is wonderful. I was not disputing that, simply offering to be compared on the usefullness or otherwise of my posts to others - in relation to flying and mileage matters, versus your last 100 posts here which contained little or any on either. I did not see you address that matter along with your selective quoting above?

I really am not going to play into your bizarre game, and will NOT post any further on this thread you have made so overtly insulting. It may have escaped your notice but very few others are posting here either, despite your frantic efforts to keep this dead horse alive.

You have a nice day. I am going back to talking travel thank you.

------------------
~ Glen ~

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.