FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Frontier (DIA) Lost and Found Information
Old Jun 14, 2008, 11:06 pm
zdave

Programs: United, Marriott, Choice, Avis, Hertz
First, welcome to Flyertalk. I wish I had better news for you, but I will share my experience.

I would put your chances at slim to none. I left a cell phone in the boarding area at FLL and a Jet Blue agent found it. He even called my wife and parents to let them know that he was putting it on a F9 flight back to Denver for me. The Frontier agents in FLL gave my wife the number for lost and found in DEN for me to arrange to get it back. I ended up calling the lost and found line repeatedly, the Summit line, and visiting the airport counter along with numerous emails including pictures. Never got the phone back or a return call or email from the lost and found department. In the end I'd have been better off if somebody put the phone in the dumpster, never called, and saved me the trouble.

My buddy left his wallet in the pocket on a US flight into DEN and he got it back. I left a coat in the overhead bin on a US flight into CLT and got that back too. So I guess that there's a chance for you.

It is unfortunate that my experiences with the lost and found department were not as good as all my other experiences with F9. I have a new cell phone contract to show for it.

Last edited by zdave; Jun 14, 2008 at 11:09 pm Reason: add welcome