FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Avis Chairman's Club: Managers Dont Know?!
Old May 30, 2008, 11:43 pm
GoodKarmaGuy

Location: PPSP. Yeah, I'm the bartender at that fancy 5-Star that forgot you said no salt on your freakin' frozen margarita. Listen up people! NO FROZEN DRINKS!
I've always had GREAT service as a Chairman. Really the best consistent status of any top tier program.

I would suggest calling the desk and letting them know what happened. I would be very polite and just frame it as a "FYI" so they would have a heads up. Managers that are not informed reflect on THEIR higher ups. Somebody missed something somewhere! (I would also ask them to check my "notes" by which I figure you mean special preferences and requests.)

BTW, I was in ...hmmm... I can't remember now where it was... maybe FLL or LAS?.. and I was looking for the booth so I could bypass the desk and I asked a suit whom had just walked out from the desk, where I could find the car pickup. Just then I noticed my name on the welcome sign, did a double take and laughed. He realized I was a CHM and walked me all the way to my car himself. Turns out he was a visiting Avis VP. It was sorta fun, I have to admit!