FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please Share iDine Bonuses sticky discussions and other
Old May 4, 2008, 9:53 pm
Beckles
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by pgary
With this partucular thread I find that all iDine bonuses eventually get posted here, due to the good efforts of yourself, Cornroster, and others. Even if I post something first on my website, it gets posted here by those of you taking responsibility for this within a few days and before the start of the bonus period. So I wait a few days before seeing if I have to post it. I appreciate those of you who keep up on these offers. They save me the work of posting them here.
The current Priority Club offer was not posted on this thread before it started, yet it was posted on your website before it was posted on this thread, you have stated you don't see a problem with that. That is your perogative.

Originally Posted by pgary
Moderator: The title of this sticky thread is "Please Share iDine Bonuses". When people see a new post here, they expect to read about a new iDine bonus. Their time is wasted reading about this disagreement between Beckles and me. I suggest you remove all posts relating to this disagreement, specificly this post and posts 317,318, 319, and 320. I suggest you do the same for any other future that is not a post of an iDine bonus, suggesting to the poster that he or she start a new thread on the specific bonus. Thanks.
There is a "Report a Bad or Misplaced Post" button on the bottom left hand corner of every post, if you think any post is a violation of the TOS you should click that link and report it as such. If you are not sure you should send a Private Message to a Moderator. Publicly posting that you believe someone else's posts should be removed is inappropriate if not a violation of the TOS.