FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please Share iDine Bonuses sticky discussions and other
Old May 4, 2008, 1:36 pm
dstan
Moderator: New York City and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT, Natl EC
Originally Posted by pgary
Moderator: The title of this sticky thread is "Please Share iDine Bonuses". When people see a new post here, they expect to read about a new iDine bonus. Their time is wasted reading about this disagreement between Beckles and me. I suggest you remove all posts relating to this disagreement, specificly this post and posts 317,318, 319, and 320. I suggest you do the same for any other future that is not a post of an iDine bonus, suggesting to the poster that he or she start a new thread on the specific bonus. Thanks.
Without weighing in too strongly either way (I can understand both viewpoints), I did find it a bit ironic that your "The title of this thread is..." post followed a couple of posts by NJUPINTHEAIR who is, in fact the OP of this thread.

If you would like to contact JDiver with your suggestions, I recommend that you use the RBP link or PM him as he has his hands full moderating both this and the AA forum. Feel free to add Post #322 to your list.