FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please Share iDine Bonuses sticky discussions and other
Old May 4, 2008, 9:54 am
Beckles
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by pgary
I did not first hear about any bonus you posted here recently.
My problem is that you had a bonus posted on your website that you did not share here. That is your perogative. The posts I quoted above, that I classified as being self-appointed moderation, bothered me when you posted them, but I let it slide and didn't say anything. However, now that I discovered you are posting things to your website and not sharing them here, that bothers me.

In the past you have specifically said you didn't have the link to certain offers and I went out and found those links and included them in my summaries because of your requests, I remember doing that specifically after this post last year and just last week with the Midwest sign-up offer. If you're not going to share information here that is not already posted here but is on your website, I think it is selfish for you to be coming here and asking FT members to provide you links for offers so you can put them on your website. Even if you said "I just posted a new Priority Club offer on my website." I wouldn't have a problem with that, but just being silent about it is what bothered me.