FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please Share iDine Bonuses sticky discussions and other
Old May 2, 2008, 11:08 pm
kings_29

Programs: BA, United, Alaska, AA
Originally Posted by pgary
I did not first hear about any bonus you posted here recently. I have my own sources, starting with the iDine websites themselves. I do not understand why you assume otherwise.

I am not a moderator of any kind for this or any other thread. I made a simple reasonable request out of an attempt to save me time reading posts I don't need to read. That request has frequently been igored. Example: your post under current discussion. Sigh. Why would you think anyone besides me reading this thread would be interested in this discussion? I appologize to everyone for having to respond in public. But since this complaint was aired publicly...

I do not see anything "selfish" about my website. I spend very long hours on it for minimal reward, other than the satisfaction of helping people travel, thus promoting intercultural understanding and thus world peace.

So why do you post here? Why do you object to my spreading the word? I certainly don't object to your doing so, though I recognize the possiblilty that many posts on flyertalk come from something read on my website. I think any publicity about miles opportunities is good publicity and meets my goals.
Gary, I love your site. Gotten me thousands of miles I would never know about. Thanks so much. Chin up :-)

kings_29