FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A380 and 777-300ER on Singapore Airlines... and some more segments in F
Old Apr 16, 2008, 6:41 am
stargold

Thanks everyone for the kind comments - soon to come: two more shamelessly decadent First Class segments, OZ ICN-HKG and SQ HKG-SIN. And the HKG-SIN is on the SQ865 which should hopefully mean a SkySuite finally!

The photos from the flight...

Plenty of room for my carry-on. I preferred this to putting it in the overhead locker!

The flight was lightly loaded today, only 3/8 which made for an especially great service

The legroom - I was able to put my feet up on the foot well shelf, so I didn't mind too much about the less-than-useless leg/footrest which were clearly made for midgets!

The seat control panel. The IFE controller had a nice LCD panel with a constant "flight time remaining" display which was useful...

The immense 23-inch screen. Can't this flight go to... I dunno... LHR instead or something??

View of the seat. As others have pointed out, it's simply huge - and I quite liked it that way!

A glass of Krug to start off the meal...

View out of the window towards the back, showing the unusual shape of the wing etc.

Two photos that the First Officer kindly took for me inside the cockpit in-flight - I was really, really pleased about this one!

Last edited by stargold; Jun 15, 2008 at 5:59 pm