FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [CONGA]Ebates $10.00 Sign-up bonus is back
Old Apr 16, 2008, 6:24 am
roadtripman

Originally Posted by lin821
To OP, back in January 2008, you'd started a conga on this ebates offer. I understand this offer has different expiration date. Instead of you starting a new thread, I think it's better to just bump up your original thread and add the new offer date. I believe our SPAM Forum will be less cluttered.
This Conga is different from the last, as the terms of this offer state the $10 is only offered from select referral accounts. So, I did not merge threads because the two offers were different and might not be able to follow the Conga from before. Add that to the fact that that Ebates thread had long since been buried.

That is not accurate.
I did not know this, so thanks for pointing it out. It's never affected me, as I've spent at least $1,000 via Ebates. I just assumed that you can cash out after your first purchase. Oh well.

According to [url=http://www.ebates.com/terms_conditions.html][B]ebates's terms and conditions

You sure spent some time doing research, didn't you? Nice.

BTW, I think one of the reasons your original thread didn't get as much traffic was a lot of folks, if not all, had already signed with ebates. There are not that many ebates "virgins" in FT to get the conga going after all.
Meh, I got five sign ups since starting this thread, so it's served its purpose, and I'm sure those five people will enjoy the $10, while I will enjoy the $15.00 each I'll recieve in referral credit from them.

I hope others are able to refer people, too.