FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How do you pack lightly? Is it possible?
View Single Post
Old Apr 13, 2008, 8:01 pm
rojaan

Programs: Plat QFF, Gold AA, Silverseas Venetian.
Make up

I too try each trip to pack lighter than the trip before, sometimes that is hard as our trips are usually 6 weeks and a couple of continents. Our son lives in NYC so we are there at least twice a year.

Over the last couple of years I have finally reduced what I pack in makeup/ toiletries. After years of watching those infomercials for Bare Minerals I went and had demo at their Philly store, and I was hooked ! Now you can get mineral make up in various brands but I like the Neutrogena mineral make up as it is so compact and great for travelling as the brush and make up is in an all in one small applicator. You can pop in in you purse and no worries going through the screening checks. I now only use hotel shampoo and soap, I use the bathgel/shower gel to do the hand washing of undies, I use make up remover sheets that are made with coconut oil to remove ALL make up and then I dont need a night cream !

After each trip when we get home if I havent used it - I take it out of my bag and try not to pack it for the next trip. By the time I am 80 I should be down to using just a roll on bag !!!