FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Le Meridien Ra Beach Hotel & Spa, El Vendrell, near Barcelona, Spain [Master Thread]
Old Apr 5, 2008, 7:32 pm
mtimmer

Programs: UA 1MM, Marriot (via SPG) Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by AlxStevens
I may have been the person who put in the positive reference in the other thread, but I'll do it again here.

We spent a couple of days there on our trip just before a couple of days in Barcelona and loved it. Beautiful location, excellent restaurants, very nice spa (though I'm not a spa extert, we enjoyed it).

It's only about a 90-minute drive south of Barcelona in the wine country, but it is a little hard to find. I'd make sure that you talk to the hotel directly and get good written directions from them based on where you're coming from.
Yes, indeed it was your positive post that first made me think about tagging this onto our Barcelona trip. What was the weather like when you were there? Sounded like it was a recent stay...we'll be there in late April, which I'm worried is a little early from a beach point of view.

And do you know how far it is from the Barcelona airport? I think we'll have an early departure when we leave...