FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Further Tales of First Class Decadence as Experienced On British Airways
Old Mar 21, 2008, 11:54 pm
Seat 2A
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska Million Miler, United Million Miler, Wyndham Rewards Diamond, Choice Hotels Diamond
I must say it has proven extremely difficult to motivate myself to write about flights on three airlines that operate single class aircraft and have no complimentary service. Everything's for sale. Even water. As such, I think I'll let BA's flights be the star of this report.

Soon I start my return to the US via Qantas 738, BA 777 and BA 744 along with a couple of AA MD-80s. That will be written as a separate report and will include possible trials and tribulations at BA's new Terminal 5 at Heathrow - you know, the one that's been in the news so much this week. Hope they get it all sussed out by the time I pass through there. As of today, 15-20,000 bags backed up. I wonder how many of those were from passengers traveling in international First Class?

Again, thanks for hanging in there through the somewhat stuttered start to this trip report. As Kiwi Flyer notes below, the first couple of posts were more of a tease than the real deal. Now that it's posted, I hope you enjoy the report.

Happy Contrails!

Last edited by Seat 2A; May 3, 2012 at 9:14 am