FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UOB "Inifinte" VISA Black Card - Best Asia Miles for VISA
Old Jan 6, 2008, 11:11 am
chinatown

Programs: Centurion, Lan Platinum, ANA Mileage Club, HHonors D, SPG G
yeah i wonder what's the point of giving a once a month health club benefit.. seems pretty pointless to me.. not to mention the KL Shangri La is likely out of the way for most people. that screams CRAP OFFER

World Trade Center club- crap offer once again

seems like the UOB service is mediocre at best. But in my application, i did get a business card of a AVP Sales & Customer Relations - Premium Cards, attached to it. Perhaps you can call her..

Wendy Li- 2209 3003 (direct line)

I hope that she can answer the questions you asked the agent previously.. Seems like UOB doesn't have the service to match the alleged tier of the Visa Infinite. Pales in comparison to a AE Platinum Card (not the plat credit card) Customer service reps for AE plat card Hong Kong seem more "on the ball" and can answer to any questions immediately, or at least call back in 5 mins with an answer.

By the looks of it, the 500k Asia Miles for 50000HKD looks like a thing of the past. In the meantime, ill just keep churning away at that ol reliable Standard Chartered Amex.. 3 bucks hkd an Asia mile is still good as gold in my books.