FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Erewards and Delta only redemptions if you signed up through them
Old Dec 15, 2007, 1:00 pm
Melucher3

Programs: AA/DL/NW/HiltonHonors Gold
I like it and I don't. Kind of on the fence here. I use the surveys to top off DL/NW/AA depending on which has award seats and the like. But the chance to now get upto 8k per year might outweigh that. Logged on to e-rewards and it only shows DL but 8k was confirmed.

Redeem Your e-Rewards Currency
1000 Delta SkyMiles®
1000 Delta SkyMiles deposited to your SkyMiles account. Enjoy the many privileges just waiting for you from Delta.
Terms and Conditions
Rules

All SkyMiles program rules apply. To view the rules, visit www.delta.com/skymiles
If you are not a SkyMiles member, click here.
Partner offers subject to the terms and conditions of each individual offer.
Once an Exchange is made, it cannot be reversed or undone.
Please allow 6-8 weeks from redemption for miles to post to your account.
Other restrictions may apply. Offers subject to change without notice. Offers void where prohibited by law.

Exclusions

Miles earned through e-Rewards do not count towards Medallion or Million Miler status.

Method of Delivery

Please allow 6-8 weeks from redemption for bonus miles to be posted to the SkyMiles account. A confirmation e-mail will be sent within 30 minutes. If you do not receive an e-mail from us confirming your Reward within 30 minutes, please contact e-Rewards Member Services at [email protected]

Expiration

NA

Redemption Limitation

One Reward redemption per calendar quarter per SkyMiles® account and/or e-Rewards Member account.