FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Does Tempe read this forum?
View Single Post
Old Nov 20, 2007, 8:20 pm
me4yankees

Programs: DL Silver, UA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Silver, IHG Plat, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by FrequentHopper
As a regular on the DL board (and a DL gold as well), I can tell you that the "insider's" job is mostly to explain why constant downgrades of the SkyMiles program are "just good business." I don't think customer feedback has been taking a lot of precedence at DL as well, the posts just serve as PR spin potential.
At least DL has someone out there who admits to working for Delta and shares info, albeit not perfect. You should visit the CO forum and meet CO Insider. He accepts PMs and e-mails and is very responsive to his customers' inquiries.

With regard to FFOCUS, the organization is evolving into something larger than just US Airways. It is evident that current US management is not interested in meaningful dialogue with its preferred travelers. Service and reliability have declined while other carriers are trying to improve. I understand why some FFers have decided to leave US for more reliable pastures--so they can make their business commitments. I personally still have to fly US because of my home airport's limited options and I have a right to express my discontent with a company with whom I still do business.

Last edited by me4yankees; Nov 20, 2007 at 8:42 pm