FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Roll Call Thread Part III - Including Maps of Our Locations in 1st Post
Old Nov 20, 2007, 9:51 am
1bentley

Programs: DL Diamond, UA nothing
Originally Posted by rosscali
Hello -. Resigned from United and went to work for Four Seasons Hotels for a little over 5 years in Austin, TX and East Palo Alto, CA (new FS Silicon Valley.) The stress level in the hotel is higher than the airplane, IMHO.
I have been fortunate to travel quite a bit and it is my big vice. Been to about 31 countries over the years, and always looking to go somewhere else. But always want to go back to Palm Springs as I love the desert. My travel includes non-revenue travel in the early days, when I was younger and crazier, to now when I do what I can to hang onto Gold status with United, and looking to dabble with Alaska in the coming year.
I think air travel has become quite horrendous if you are not in someone's elite level program and this site and its forums help to arm travellers with information they can use to help themselves and eachother find their way in a ever-changing world of travel.
Hi Rosscali,

There is life after FS! I worked for them for too many years and I am now with a different company. I am new on here as well.