FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Kevin goes for a little mileage run on UA - ORD/CHM/IAD/EWR/ORD
Old Nov 7, 2007, 8:50 pm
Kevincm

Programs: Mucci, BMI*G, M&M SEN, FB Gold, PC Plat, Father of GhettoIFE
Originally Posted by QuantumMeruit
CMH was my former home airport (before I changed jobs), and yes, the free wi-fi is great. You missed the CMH shopping area because it's outside of security (not that there's really that much to write home about).
40 minutes would had been long enough to pop in and pop out. Unfortunately, I was travelling on an emergency passport, so i was pretty stuffed for getting out and in of sterile areas

Originally Posted by warreng24
UA has a sub-fleet of 737's known as the "former United Shuttle" aircraft. These planes have no carts, and all service is done by hand. There are no ovens either, so F class meals are served cold. Also, there's only 2 lavatories instead of the usual 3. Oh, and they cram a few more seats in.
Ahhh... That's a great explanation warreng24. I noticed the extra seats near the galley too. I didn't have time to look on the seat map as i had 1 minute to say yes or no to that flight.

At least I know for next time to avoid that aircraft... or list for better seats on it!

Originally Posted by opushomes
Wow, Chicago to Chimbote, Peru on United. Great MR find.

Cruel bunch aren't we, when the typing fingers disconnect from the brain.

Glad you enjoyed Port Columbus.
Ty opushomes... my typing eludes me sometime

Originally Posted by N145PM
Sweetie, Columbus is CMH.
Noted: I was in a rush to get out of O'hare and didn't have time to check