FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Question 2: Palatable Moderation
View Single Post
Old Nov 6, 2007, 8:00 pm
Punki
Suspended

Programs: Ephesians 4:31-32
Actually, nsx, I have been very positively impressed with your independent statements thus far in this debate, and really do want you to expand on your ideas. Since it drives me crazy when political candidates spend all of their time tearing down their opponents, what I have been trying to do instead, is refrain from commenting on other peoples' patforms and focus on presenting my own ideas, visions, and opinions.

I think, however, that I might start encouraging people who put forth their own solid ideas to begin to elaborate on them.

I can tell you with a very straight face that I would vote for anyone whose signature was, If you want to be more beautiful and more fit, vote for me, without for even one second taking that to imply that they did not think I was already beautiful and fit. Now if their signature instead read, If you want to be beautiful and fit, vote for me, the implication would clearly be there.

Truthfully, I have been thinking about coming up with a new signature before I leave for AKL on Thursday. Since you asked so nicely, I will make a point of it, just for you.

Last edited by Punki; Nov 6, 2007 at 8:05 pm