FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Question 2: Palatable Moderation
View Single Post
Old Nov 6, 2007, 7:49 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by Punki
We need to get past the point where every time that someone makes a suggestion for improving moderation that that suggstion is immediately interpreted as moderator bashing. There is room for all of us to improve. Honestly, nobody's perfect.
Punki, please read your signature. Then read it again.
If you would like to see more fair and even-handed moderation, please vote for me, and tell your friends!
Can you tell us with a straight face that this is not a statement that moderation is currently unfair and not even-handed?

I have made a proposal to improve the Terms of Service to make disputes less likely, which I think meets you halfway very constructively. You have yet to respond to that proposal in any way. Come on, work with me a little. Otherwise I look like a fool for trying to have a productive exchange with you on this subject.

I'll tell you what: lose the signature and let's get down to brass tacks and put together some examples for the Terms of Service right here in this forum. Are you game for that?