FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Roll Call Thread Part III - Including Maps of Our Locations in 1st Post
Old Oct 19, 2007, 1:09 pm
SingaPaul

Paul / 34 / SIN / Singapore

In the spur of the moment, I deleted everything… which is good… coz it is time to update the profile…

SIN is where home is and will always be… But I’m currently a student in the states and yes, at 34 I’m still a student… And because of that, I do most of my flying for leisure only… Usually with Star Alliance airlines…

Coming from the east to live in the west is a great opportunity to experience and immerse one in a totally different culture… And there is no better way to do that than to travel and see things with your very own eyes…

Diversity is one word that drives and challenges me to explore various things… On the one hand, I’ve attended a Nascar race with men dressed in sleeve-less shirt and baseball cap… And on the other, I’ve attended musicals with men dressed in their Sunday best and fedora… On the one hand, I’ve been to football games and enjoyed the passion of feisty young men…. And on the other, I’ve been to bars and enjoyed the mellowness of matured gentlemen… On the one hand, I’ve indulged myself with a feast for my eyes on a nude beach… And on the other, I’ve pampered myself with a feast for my mind in the Amish country… On the one hand, I’ve made a trip to Disney World to see the cutest behavior of same sex couples… And on the other, I’ve made a trip to Folsom to witness the wildest behavior of men and women…

Diversity remains the drive for me to travel and explore various things… And in the same notion, it is the diversity of opinion on here that engages me to read the various posts on here… This is also a great training ground for me to up my tolerance level for diversity... Coz, sky is literally the limit...

Last edited by SingaPaul; Feb 19, 2008 at 9:47 am