FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy Hotels in Zagreb, Croatia
Old Oct 16, 2007, 9:30 am
Starwood Lurker
Company Representative - Starwood

Programs: Marriott Employee Level
from The Westin Zagreb...

Originally Posted by CheapSk8
We're staying at the Westin Zagreb in about a week -- finally picked the Westin over the Sheraton because of some comments that the Westin is closer to tourist sights.
I emailed the hotel asking for directions between the train station and the hotel and haven't heard back.
We are planning to take tram #6 to Jelacic Square, but can anyone help with directions from Jelacic Square to the Westin? (I found pictures of Jelacic Square online and didn't see the Westin in any of them, but I read elsewhere that the Westin is supposed to be very close to Jelacic Square.)
Any help would be appreciated -- let's just say we haven't exactly had much time to plan this trip, so I'm reaching the panic stage!
“First of all please accept our deepest apologies for not answering to your eMail. We have tried to track your eMail down however have not been able to place it at the hotel. Would you kindly advise which eMail address you sent it to, so we may investigate further?

As far as getting from the Train Station to the Westin Zagreb, please take Tram #2 or #4 about two stops to Vodnikova. It will leave you at the corner of the Westin. The Tram Tickets costs 6 HKN per person. You will not miss the hotel as it is the tallest building in the area and also has the Westin sign on it. If you prefer, you may take a taxi from the Train Station to the hotel at the approximate cost of HKN 50, one way. Should you have further inquiries, you may forward an eMail to [email protected] .

Thanks & Regards,

The Hotel Management. “