FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Which airlines is went out of business in 2000s?
Old Sep 9, 2007, 9:11 pm
N830MH
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by alanh
Atlantic Coast Airlines
Chicago Express
Great Plains Airlines
Independence Air
Legend Airlines
Midway Airlines
Reeve Aleutian Airways
Shuttle by United (not really a separate airline, though)
Southeast Airlines
Tower Air
TransMeridian Airlines
Trans World Airlines
Vanguard Airlines
Yes, I remember what happening Southest is went out of business but, it was flies non-stop from FLL/SFB/PIE to eastern cities. I don't know which specific routes was flies in the past.

Also, I remember TransMeridian Airlines was flies SYR-FLL/SFB/LAS operated 727-200 aircraft, am I correctable?

I remember what happended Tower Air went out of business because it was took so longer delayed due to aircraft mechanical problems. It was older 747-100/200 series. I remember it was based in JFK hub. It was routes is JFK-LAS/LAX/MIA/FLL/SJU/ATH/CDG/TLV. I have a good memorable with Tower Air was flies non-stop from JFK hub.

Also, I know what happened National Airlines was based in LAS. It was flies nonstop from LAS-JFK/MIA/RNO/LAX/SEA/SFO in the past. After National was previously announced from LAS-PBI but, it was never started inaugurate flight in 2002.

That was all for now that I have a specific information the entire routes in the past.