FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Boarding Passes printing out too small
View Single Post
Old Aug 23, 2007, 9:41 pm
PDX-RDM-AVL-TPA

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K; Delta Silver Medallion (1MM); Hilton Gold; Marriott Gold; National Executive
Boarding Passes printing out too small

Lately, when I check in online, my boarding passes have been printing out too small. They get shrunk and only take up about 2/3 of the page width on a letter size page, instead of nearly the full width. This makes them hard to read and impossible to scan at the gate, check-in counter, or CRC. I was surprised to not see this discussed on FT and I did a search and didn't find anything.

I've theorized that it might be due to my switch to Windows Vista and Iternet Explorer 7.0.

Is anyone else having this problem?

The good news is that there is a fix.
I emailed Delta about the problem and I got the following response from Barbara at the Medallion Desk.

The delta.com team has been advised of the recent problem with printing boarding passes and I will forward your information for review. We have been advised that if you go back to Online Check-in and select 'reprint' that the boarding pass is issued normal size.
Indeed, after I got this message, I went back online and was able to select reprint and it printed out fine.

-Michael