FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Black Citi Diamond Preferred Rewards Card
Old Aug 9, 2007, 6:27 pm
WazzuCougFan

Originally Posted by Nonesuch

Citibank has sporadically offered black hued cards, earliest I recall was their "Sony points" card back in the '90s. I have their "PremierPass", which is a cool looking black card with their Rewards and also their own flight point program (any airline), and supposedly some interesting travel services, but not much information is available from Citi on how I can use the service.
Several of the Citi rewards cards work in conjunction with the Thank You Network (of which you will see a few very lengthy posts relating to here in this forum). If you have one of the Citi cards that earn "Thank You Points" rewards, you need to join the Thank You Network. You can do so at http://www.thankyounetwork.com

There is a FAQ at the Thank You website that might help answer some of your questions. Also, you will need to be aware of the terms and conditions of your particular card at the Citi site. For example, some of the cards have a maximum amount of points earned at 75,000 annually, while another might be 200,000. Also, some points expire with certain cards, and others do not.