FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Top 10 list of TSA complaints
View Single Post
Old Jul 15, 2007, 5:49 pm
N830MH
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by Mats
#2 The liquid ban. It makes no scientific or conceptual sense, makes screeners' jobs far more difficult, thereby making it less safe to fly.

#3 Shoes. Nobody has ever been hurt or injured by a shoe-related weapon in an airport or airplane. It wastes time and it prolongs the screening process. It's a stupid rule, time to axe it.
I think shoes will not removal while they put onto the x-ray machines. Absolutely, it was no reason that I have nothing wrong with my shoes. I am never had anything problems. I have to rights being allowable to leave my shoes on. It just only for me but, it is no one everyone else. It has been no evidence the shoes at all. It should be goes away shoes rules effective immediately. All you guys can leave the shoes on when you getting through the metal detector then, you need to keep mouth shut with TSA screeners. Just please step forward letting passengers leave the shoes on to get through checkpoint.

When I see TSA while they are searching large liquid and they took the passengers' bags when TSA is searching the large liquid. Then, they thrown it away into the garabage. Absolutely, it was nothing wrong the large 3.4oz. They need to do followed the guidelines as liquid restrictions.