FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Iberia Business Plus review MAD-BOS-MAD
View Single Post
Old Jun 20, 2007, 8:31 am
Txolo

Programs: IB plus Platinum, JK Gold, BAEC Silver, LH Senator, PC Platinum Ambassador
IFE system worked ok except for SMS/e-mail function that was unable to send or receive nothing during the whole flight (purser didn’t know if the system was enable on that plane
This is normal: the service is not available in the A340-300. What it is a shame is that the FA didn't know that.
Gato Volador, I previously e-mailed messages and sent SMS from IFES screen on A340-300. I don´t know if you are referring to web e-mail conection on some 340-600 where you are allowed to plug your computer and use it for web-mail and instant messaging service (that it is different from the one I´m telling you). IFES SMS and e-mail worked perfectly for me on a 340-300 early this year.

Regarding seats, Iberia intercontinental frequent flyers should know that as "lie" flat bed rows 1 & 6 on A340-300 do not have another seat in front of you, there is a hole/cavity inside bulkhead where foot rest is expanded, the bulkhead permits foot rest to go higher in that rows because the hole/cavity when you have a seat in front of you is smaller than the other one. Any other flyertalkers would support these??