FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DC Partner: Earning opportunity: E-Rewards (ended 29 June 2011)
View Single Post
Old Apr 18, 2007, 9:59 am
Grantosol

Programs: BA, QR status varies from rags to riches - now gold, IHG Diamond Elite
Earning opportunity: E-Rewards (ended 29 June 2011)

Just received this from DC:

As a diamond club member, we're pleased to be able to provide you with a new opportunity to earn destinations miles simply by sharing your experiences and opinions.

By joining the e-Rewards® Opinion Panel you'll be able to earne-RewardsEuroRewards Points, which you can exchange for destinations miles in your diamond club account. Simply take part in as many or as few online surveys as you wish - all of which will bepre-screenedto match your interests.

You can also exchange youre-RewardsEuroRewards Points for other Rewards from leading companies. You'll help shape future products and services from major companies - and be rewarded for your time.

Joining thee-RewardsOpinion Panel is quick, your privacy is guaranteed and there is no cost to take part. And when you enrol today you'll receive a valuable Welcome Gift as our way of saying thank you. Learn more.

In addition to your Welcome Gift, you'll get 250 destinations miles when you take your first survey after enrolling by 30 June 2007.

Donington Hall, Castle Donington, Derby, East Midlands, DE74 2SB

According to the email header, this is a targeted campaign. Have just signed up and completed the first survey. Took 5/10 mins. Expect that I will be snowed with spam... However, someone with greater maths skills than me may be able to work out how many destinations miles it is possible to earn this way..

Grantosol

PS - the typos in the DC email are theirs, not mine..